Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Showers....Bring May Flowers

First off that's a great song by Sugar Land if you haven't heard it.

We have the first of our two showers done. They were amazing. The first one was at Ivy Creek Baptist Church which is his home church. His WHOLE family goes there, both sides. The shower was put on by Debbie Bowen (the lady that set us up) and a whole bunch of other ladies at the church. We got so much kitchen stuff. I have no clue how I would ever use 13 cookie sheets but we got them.

The second shower was put on by our new church Celebration. It was INCREDIBLE. The cake was the most amazing part. I want it to be our wedding cake to be honest with you and I'm checking into that. It is made with our colors and looks like a package...incredible I tell you.

We are almost a month away. I'm excited, scared and overwhelmed at the same time. I only have 3 of 4 papers left and two presentations in that month. What in the world was I thinking taking classes on top of everything else? But in a month it will all be over with and I'll say that I survived.

No comments: