Monday, April 17, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

and I'm inside an office. How much does that stink??? But i've been pretty much on task today...and that's good.

My favorite group is the Crabb Family and most of you know this. Well they've recorded one of my favorite songs...Friend of God. Well i'm listening to their new album...Blur The Lines (Which is where they took some contemporary songs and sang them like only the Crabb family can.) Well...as I listen to this wonderful album...I'm getting work done and only half listening....Suddenly...I hear this strange sound coming from the CD player...what you may ask!!!

IT'S THE FREAKING CRABB FAMILY SINGING I AM A FRIEND OF GOD IN SPANISH!!!!!!

What the crap?? Does nobody love me anymore?? Do I actually have to listen to even the Crabb Family sing in Spanish. GEEZ!

I still love them...please don't get me wrong...but come on. Have some mercy!

The End!

5 comments:

Heather said...

My life would be nearly perfect if I could hear you sing Crabb family in Spanish! LOL! I love you!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Ok, when we go to the conf. next month it won't hurt my feelings if you don't bring the Crabb family with you! :)

Anonymous said...

By the year 2025 the United States will have converted to Spanish...that's just my prediction. I can't believe I actually remembered your webpage name. On the other hand, it's pretty hard to forget!

Susan said...

FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!!

Criddy said...

Heather...let's set a date soon and I will be glad to make your life complete by singing to you in spanish as Kelly Crabb...

Ashley...freaking next week needs to get here. YAY!

Melanie...holy mother you read my blog. Yay! I love you and miss you and will be home in a week!!

Susan...you're alive...i'm happy. When you coming to the ATL to see me!