Friday, July 17, 2009

So excited...




I FINALLY HAVE A JOB!!! Even though my summer if officially over and I start back to school next week, I am so happy to finally have a job. I didn't realize the weight that I had on my shoulders until it was finally lifted with the words you have a job.

The ladies I interviewed with were wonderful and the school itself seems to be a pleasant environment. I am really hoping that it's going to be a great place.

The only downfall is the fact that it's a 20 mile drive (which here can take you forever) and I have to be there at 6:45 in the MORNING....gross. But a job is a job and that's all that matters.

So for now it's GO HORNETS!!

4 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

Congratulations! YAY for gainful employment!

bpeterson said...

Congratulations! I am so happy everything worked out for you!

Megan said...

Congratulations....you go girl! God is good :D

April Clark said...

Congrats on the new job! Good luck with the school year. It's almost time for me to go back too!