Monday, May 04, 2009

Restless

Lately I have been so restless. That's not really a good thing for me. I am a very impatient person and hate not knowing what the next step is. Sometimes in that state of being restless I do stupid stuff. I eat tooooo much, sleep tooooo much (when given the chance), buy tooooooo much or just other random acts of stupidity.

I just really want to be settled for the first time in a long time. I want a job that will be there year after year. I want to be in a house that is "ours" and not something that we are renting or "borrowing" as the next case will be. I want to be done with school and not having it hanging over my dagum head all the time. I want to be at a place where we could start a family when we want, but a trip to the doctor's office the other day confirmed that it might be a while. I'm just so stinking restless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what you need is a new skill....hmm...how about cake decorating???? Just kidding- I know that it is hard, but don't let these precious days (just you and Brandon) pass you by. When the Lord allows you to have kids, you'll miss the quiet. love