Sunday, November 09, 2008

We're still here....

I feel like we have fallen off the face of the earth most days. School takes everything I have out of me most days. Teaching special ed is so hard sometimes. Along with the paper work, I have to make sure that each lesson has something going at all times. I can't give these little 6th graders with probation officers any down time. They have to be kept going. We start World War 1 next week and I'm anxious to see how that is going to go with them. I can hear it now...."Mrs.Peevy, so what you are telling me is....a bunch of people got pissed off and started shooting. We do that in my hood too you know." Or something like that. Of course with mine it might be a more red neck version like...." It's kinda like the time my cousin came in from huntin and got pissed off at my other cousin and they started throwing stuff and shootin." I'll probably understand those kids better!

Married life is wonderdful but cleaning house sucks. I can't imagine what my life will be like if Brandon and I ever do decide to have children. We can't do laundry for ourselves. I know if I would just get in the habit of doing it daily it would be better....instead MT. Laundry is in my living room right now and looking at it just makes me want to take a nap.

Ok...so the only really interesting thing we have going on right now is our new doctor. Brandon suffers from the gout and until now every doctor has just wanted to put him on medicine that will one day shut down his kidneys and tell him not to eat beef. So a few weeks back I decided to contact a doctor that my friend had been going to that takes a more holistic approach on things. So far Brandon has enjoyed meeting him and I'm going to start his new metabolic program for weight loss and healthy living. We'll see how it goes. I go on the 18th for a series of fasting blood work and metabloic testing. Sometimes it takes extreme messures to do what is best for yourself. I don't want to get pregnant at the weight that I am at, so that gives me a great incentive to want to trim down and be healthy before I even think about sharing that space and growing a baby Peevy.

So the journey starts next week and I'm going to try and do my best to blog about it. Maybe seeing the results on screen and hearing encouragment from you all will make it a little bit easier.

I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of baby Jack soon and ready for Christmas this year. This will be the first year that I will be able to decorate my own house and I am so looking forward to that.

Hope all is well with you.
Peace.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds great! I'm so glad you updated; I was thinking that maybe you had fallen off the face of the earth.