Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's about time...

So Mandy asked me to do this a while ago...so here it finally is.

1. I'm working on becoming a teacher...something I said I would never do.
2. I LOVE mushrooms!
3. I'm falling in love with a precious man...something else I thought I would never do.
4. I eat OKRA anyway you can cook it.
5. I have a pin and screw in my elbow.
6. I've gotten 3 speeding tickets.
7. I've gotten a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt and I didn't have a bra on.
8. I was raised an only child but have 7 biological siblings...that I know of.
9. I am my own aunt.
10. My tounge won't go out pass my lips.
11. I've had surgery 4 times.
12. My father was really my grandfather.
13. My mother and I have no blood relationship to each other.
14. My middle name is Leigh.
15. I once drove to Jackonsville Fl. from Marion Alabama with warrant out for my arrest.
16. I have a ring my daddy made for my grandmother.
17. I graduated college by one point in math.
18. I work pink shorts to my college's graduation practice just to piss off the dean.
19. I graduated from an all women's college.
20. I'm working on not being a Baptist anymore.
21. I graduated from a Baptist college.
22. I have colored my hair since high school and can't remember the last time it was all one natural color.
23. I was once in a wedding where none of the bridesmaids wore underwear.
24. I have 4 nephews, 2 nieces and a lot of cute kids I claim as nieces and nephews.
25. I'm half way through this list and wondering how i'll ever get to 50.
26. I'm afriad of dying even if I know where i'm going.
27. I'm sanctifed and set free by the blood of the Lam Jesus Christ. (some of you will say amen...some will say (well good), some will laugh your tails off!!)
28. I call my grandmother dead.
29. I have amazing friends from all the places in my life. (New Hope, Georgia and Judson!!)
30. I was once moved to the back of the room in my religion class for smelling too much like smoke.
31. I once climbed the dome at my college.
32. I use to smoke on the roof of my dorm every night. (sorry heather)
33. I once rode in the passenger seat of my car around campus, on the hockey field at my college.
34. When I was little I would lick rocks.
35. I HATE people eating!
36. I HATE people chewing gum!
37. I HATE FISH!!!
38. I HATE clowns.
39. I LOVE ALBAMA FOOTBALL!
40. I know more statistics than most boys about ALABAMA football!
41. I love JEEPS!
42. I Love our special ed kids at the high school I work at!
43. I love the game 2 truths and a lie.
44. I've been out of the country once and gone to 23 states.
45. I played trumpet in the band in high school and still have the t-shirts to prove it.
46. I LOVE GEORGE CLOONEY!
47. I USE to be in love with Vince Gill and would still love to meet him.
48. I'm OCD about my bathroom.
49. I hate PRO sports.
50. I've spent 10 minutes doing this!

6 comments:

kelli beth said...

finally!!!!!!!! :) glad you updated! i feel like i've learned so much about you!! hope to see you while i'm in town this weekend! xoxo

Heather said...

I sure I shouldn't ask, but I want to know about #23.

Criddy said...

So...the HUGE wedding I was in in July...yeah. No underwear. We figured if we were really going to stand there for an hour, it would be really funny to look at each other knowing none of us had on underwear. Pretty funny! Sorry if you are reading this and attended that wedding and are now emotionally screwed up for life.

Mandy Mc said...

HAHAHA - so glad that you did this! BTW, are you going to Dr. Betty's thing this weekend? I'm DYING to see you.

Oh, and Chad played the trumpet in the HS band too. You two should get together and toot your own horns - hehe.

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

That truly made me LOL!
Love yoU!

And yeah...are you going to be at Judson this weekend???

Criddy said...

I don't know about anything at Judson this weekend...so I guess not. AND we have Brandon's dad's 50th party this weekend.