Monday, July 02, 2007

Time flies....

I'm having a hard time believing that it's already July 2nd. That's crazy.

So as for updates...here they are.

1. I finally got an acceptance letter into Piedmont. I'm pretty excited about this and will start classes in the fall.

2. I'm dating someone. His name is Brandon and he's a pretty neat guy. I really like him a lot and just enjoy getting to spend time with him.

I went home this weekend to see my mom and it was an incredible visit. I didn't really have the chance to go see a lot of "friends" but it was ok, but I got the chance to spend a lot of time with family. My family is getting old, and it's pretty sad to think that soon there may not be that many of them around, so I'm just trying to spend a lot of time with them now while I can.

So that's about it. I work everyday this summer from 9:30-6:30 so it leaves little time for other things, but it's ok. It keeps me out of trouble I guess :)

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering where you'd gone and getting a little jealous of the fun new boy :-) Glad to hear things are going well; congratulations on your acceptance into Piedmont! Back to school you go...