Random conversation in our house the other day...
Brandon: I don't think Jon and Kate really like each other...
Me: If we had 8 kids I wouldn't like you much either
Brandon: I'm excited about you getting pregnant so we can take those sideways belly pictures...
Then he preceeds to stick his stomach out like he was pregnant. Too bad I could take those pictures now without being pregnant.
The end...
Oh wait...the new Sugarland is amazing and worth getting the deluxe version on ITUNES!! Wish I could be around my friends to sing Stay like I was cheating on someone. Shut up Brandon...I'm not.
Just because I want to bitch:
-
So back in January of this year I decided I should probably drop some
weight. I like to play a game with myself where I lose 20 pounds, gain
back 30, lose...
9 years ago
6 comments:
Does that mean he wants you to go ahead and get preggo now?
I sure hope not~
Okay Christy now I can stalk back!
I love that ya'll watch Jon and Kate plus eight...us too! Bart isn't a fan of Kate though...I tell him the same thing...if we had eight kids then her manner would be considered nice compared to what I would turn into. :)
I'm with Abby, i think most men are not fans of Kate...my brother in law certainly isn't...but with 8 kids, well I think they do a pretty good job...i'm sure I would be way more cranky than she can be!
I think she's real as she can be. I mean if I had to be in the house with 8 kids I would be witchy too, but yeah Brandon is not a big fan of her.
Abby...stalk me anytime!! :)
Ashley...really...are you still alive?
I am believe it or not... :)
Post a Comment